- Drivers License are done by the State Dept. the first 3 Tuesdays of the month from 8:30 to 4:15. If you need to take
the test or driving test you need to be here before 3:00pm.
- Food Pantry is open from 9am to 3pm contact Jean Shrake for assistance at 234-6474.
- Social Security questions are directed to the Huron office at 1-800-568-1952 or (605)353-1422.
- Job Service(unemployment) representative is here every Wednesday from 9am to 12pm(noon).
- Veteran Service Officer is Leland Glissendorf office hours are Wednesday afternoon from 1 to 5pm and Thursdays, 8:30am
to12:30pm and 1 to 5pm. He can be reached at (605)234-4433.
- Emergency Management Officer is Katheryn Benton (605)234-3433
- Extension Officer is Rod Geppert - (605)234-4431
OTHER PHONE NUMBERS
Clerk of Courts-(605)734-4580
Court Services(probation officier)-(605)734-4585
Dept of Correction Juvenile office-(605)734-4540
Food Pantry/Outreach program-(605)234-6474